- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Hirakund Dam is built on which of these rivers?
- Who is the newly appointed chairperson of The Hindu Group Publishing Private Limited?
A) N. Ram
B) Shobhana Bhartia
C) Malini Parthasarathy
- Who is the president of Iran?
C) Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow
- The Koyna Dam is situated in which state?
- The headquarter of USAID is located at_______?
A) Washington D.C.
- Where is the hq of CBSC Board located?
- Tamil Nadu will soon launch a trial to study the efficacy of the BCG vaccine in reducing morbidity and mortality due to coronavirus disease. Who is the chief minister of Tamil Nadu?
A)Trivendra Singh Rawat
B) Pinarayi Vijayan
C) Edappadi K. Palaniswami
- B. Sai Praneeth is associated with which sports?
- What is the capital name of Indonesia?
A) Port Moresby
B) Kuala Lumpur
- Where is the HQ of IRDA?