- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Which of the following day is World Braille Day observed?
A) 24 January
B) 27 May
C) 4th January
D) 26 March
- Who is the author of the book “Alice in the Wonderland”?
A) William Shakespeare
B) Charles Dickens
C) Lewis Carroll
D) Walter Scott
- Who was the founder of Green Revolution in India?
A) Indira Gandhi
B) Sam Pitroda
C) Nirpakh Tute
D) MS Swaminathan
- Name a folk dance with social themes. It has two main traditions – Hathras tradition and Kanpur tradition?
- What is the currency of Albania?
- Who is the winner of Bahrain Grand Prix F1 2019?
A) Max Verstappen
B) Lewis Hamilton
C) Valtteri Bottas
D) Charles Leclerc
- Scott Morrison is the Prime Minister of which of the following country?
- In which of these state is the Barabati Stadium located?
- Where is the hq of International Hockey Federation situated?
A) Lausanne, Switzerland
B) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
C) Munich, Germany
D) Budapest, Hungary
- In which state is “Satindra Dev Mohan Stadium” located?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) New Delhi
English: Error Spotting for Upcoming Exams – Set 212Directions(1-5): Each question consists of four sentences and some...
Current Affairs Quiz: September 22, 2020Current Affairs 22 September 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 873From which date will the hallmarking of precious metals...