- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Which of the following day is World Braille Day observed?
A) 24 January
B) 27 May
C) 4th January
D) 26 March
- Who is the author of the book “Alice in the Wonderland”?
A) William Shakespeare
B) Charles Dickens
C) Lewis Carroll
D) Walter Scott
- Who was the founder of Green Revolution in India?
A) Indira Gandhi
B) Sam Pitroda
C) Nirpakh Tute
D) MS Swaminathan
- Name a folk dance with social themes. It has two main traditions – Hathras tradition and Kanpur tradition?
- What is the currency of Albania?
- Who is the winner of Bahrain Grand Prix F1 2019?
A) Max Verstappen
B) Lewis Hamilton
C) Valtteri Bottas
D) Charles Leclerc
- Scott Morrison is the Prime Minister of which of the following country?
- In which of these state is the Barabati Stadium located?
- Where is the hq of International Hockey Federation situated?
A) Lausanne, Switzerland
B) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
C) Munich, Germany
D) Budapest, Hungary
- In which state is “Satindra Dev Mohan Stadium” located?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) New Delhi
Weekly CA Quiz: November 2020 3rd weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 60 questions from...
Current Affairs Quiz: November 25, 2020Current Affairs 25 November 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 180Study the information carefully and answer the questions: Eight...