- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Prof. Jagdish Mukhi is the incumbent Governor of which state?
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) is based in___?
- Where is the hq of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)?
C) New Delhi
- Yellow Card is generally used term in which of these sports?
A) Horse Riding
- What is the name of the currency of Myanmar?
B) Burmese kyat
- The Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park is located in which of these states?
- Who is the current Minister of Commerce and Industry in the Government of India Ministry?
A) Narendra Singh Tomar
B) DV Sadananda Gowda
C) Amit Shah
D) Piyush Goel
- Tamasha is a traditional dance form originating from which state?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Emmanuel Macron is the prime minister of which of the following country?
- The Universal Postal Union (UPU) is a specialized agency of UN located at___?
A) New York, United States
B) London, United Kingdom
C) Bern, Switzerland
D) Dubai, UAE
Current Affairs Quiz: July 31, 2021Current Affairs 31 July 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Current Affairs Quiz: July 30, 2021Current Affairs 30 July 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Reasoning: Inequalities Questions for Upcoming Exam -Set 40In these questions, relationship between different elements is show...