- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Pavana Dam is located in which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the capital and currency of Poland?
A) Oslo and Krone
B) Riga and Tenge
C) Warsaw and Złoty
D) Paris and Euro
- The Karakoram Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state of India?
B) West Bengal
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Jammu & Kashmir
- Who is the author of the book “Alice in the Wonderland”?
A) William Shakespeare
B) Charles Dickens
C) Lewis Carroll
D) Walter Scott
- Hojagiri is a folk dance performed in the state of ______?
- In which state is “Biju Patnaik Hockey Stadium” located?
B) New Delhi
- Ujjain is situated on the banks of which river?
- Where is Narora Atomic Power Plant located?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Where is “Marine National Park” located?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- What is the capital of Cyprus?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...