- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees has its headquarter based at ____?
A) Copenhagen, Denmark
B) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Brussels, Belgium
- Singur dam is built in which state of India?
- The Kalinga Cup is associated with which sports?
- Which is the oldest dam in India?
A) Mettur Dam
B) Tehri Dam
C) Kallanai Dam
D) Bhavani Sagar dam
- Which among the following stadiums is based in Odisha?
A) Green Park Stadium
B) Barabati Stadium
C) Holkar Stadium
D) Madhavrao Scindia Cricket Ground
- When is the World Homeopathy Day observed?
A) June 11
B) May 9
C) March 16
D) April 10
- Tbilisi is the capital of which country?
- Where is the Salem Airport located?
B) Tamil Nadu
- Which among the given power stations is located in Rajasthan?
A) Rawatbhata Atomic Power Station
B) Narora Atomic Power Station
C) Kakrapar Atomic Power Station
D) Tarapur Atomic Power Station
- The headquarter of Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is located at____?
A) The Hague, Netherlands
B) Madrid, Spain
C) Mandaluyong, Philippines
D) California, United States
Mixed English Questions for upcoming Exam — Set 386Directions(1-4): In the following question, three sentences labelled (I),...
Current Affairs Quiz: January 16, 2021Current Affairs 16 January 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 196Study the following information and answer the questions: Eight...