- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Where is “Gangotri National Park” situated?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- The Beighton Cup is related to which sports?
C) Horse Riding
- Nathpa Jhakri Dam is in Himachal Pradesh. It is built over which river?
- Dhap dance is a traditional folk dance of which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the capital of Seychelles?
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is in which city?
- The Queen’s Stepwell, Patan is in which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Amnesty International is based in which country?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Lyon, France
C) Madrid, Spain
D) Lausanne, Switzerland
- The Moin-ul-Haq Stadium is in _______?
- International Migrants Day is observed every year on ______?
A) November 24
B) December 18
C) March 9
D) August 16