- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- When do we observe the International Youth Day?
A) January 12
B) August 12
C) November 12
D) September 12
- Who is the current Agriculture Minister of India?
A) Harsh Vardhan
B) Piyush Goel
C) Narendra Singh Tomar
D) Prahlad Joshi
- The Madan Mohan Malaviya Stadium is situated in which city of India?
- Yeduguri Sandinti Jaganmohan Reddy is the current chief minister of which Indian state?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Nagarhole National Park And Tiger Reserve is based in which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- what is the currency name of UAE?
- The International Criminal Court is an intergovernmental organization with its headquarter at _______?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) The Hague, Netherlands
C) Vienna, Austria
D) Copenhagen, Denmark
- Who is the chairman of SEBI?
A) Ajay Tyagi
B) Kamal Hasan
C) Sunil Tendulkar
D) Vijay Mukhi
- The Baglihar Dam is based in which of these states?
C) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Devendra Kumar Singh is the Chairman of which of the following organisation?
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 196Study the following information and answer the questions: Eight...
Current Affairs Quiz: January 14, 2021Current Affairs 14 January 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 23The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...