- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Where is the HQ of International Cycling Union?
- Relationship beyond banking is the tagline of which Indian bank?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) Bank of India
C) Bank of Maharashtra
D) Canara Bank
- The Universal Postal Union has its headquarter based at _______?
A) Beijing, China
B) Bern, Switzerland
C) Brussels, Belgium
D) Copenhagen, Denmark
- Which of the following day is World Braille Day observed?
A) 24 January
B) 27 May
C) 4th January
D) 26 March
- Where is “Marine National Park” located?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Where is Narora Atomic Power Plant located?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the name of chief minister of Assam?
A) Shri Satya Pal Malik
B) Shri Vijaybhai R. Rupani
C) Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
D) Shri Sarbananda Sonowal
- Which animal is the state animal of Andhra Pradesh?
- Vaigai Dam is located in which of these states?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Who is the president of Argentina?
A) Ilir Meta
B) Alberto Fernández
C) Abdul Hamid
D) Patrice Talon
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...