- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Bihu Dance is the folk dance of which Indian state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- The Hyderabad city is located along the banks of which river?
- The head office of the Indian Overseas Bank is based in which city?
- The Round Revolution in India is related with the production _______?
A) Cotton Production
B) Meat Production
C) Potato Production
D) Jute Production
- The Sultan Azlan Shah Cup is related to which sports?
- Which day is celebrated as the National Doctors’ Day annually?
A) May 1
B) June 1
C) July 1
D) August 1
- The AU Small Finance Bank has its headquarter in which city?
- What is the currency of Denmark?
- The Duladeo Temple is in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- The headquarter of International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is in which country?
A) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
B) Brussels, Belgium
C) Copenhagen, Denmark
D) Geneva, Switzerland
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...