- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Bihu Dance is the folk dance of which Indian state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- The Hyderabad city is located along the banks of which river?
- The head office of the Indian Overseas Bank is based in which city?
- The Round Revolution in India is related with the production _______?
A) Cotton Production
B) Meat Production
C) Potato Production
D) Jute Production
- The Sultan Azlan Shah Cup is related to which sports?
- Which day is celebrated as the National Doctors’ Day annually?
A) May 1
B) June 1
C) July 1
D) August 1
- The AU Small Finance Bank has its headquarter in which city?
- What is the currency of Denmark?
- The Duladeo Temple is in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- The headquarter of International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is in which country?
A) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
B) Brussels, Belgium
C) Copenhagen, Denmark
D) Geneva, Switzerland