- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The famous Lotus Temple is situated at_____?
D) New Delhi
- Half Nelson, Rebuts, Hold Sager are terms related to which sport?
C) Weight Lifting
- The Bargi Dam is located in which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Who is the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh?
A) Shri Bhupesh Baghel
B) Shri Raghubar Das
C) Smt. Anandiben Patel
D) Shri Kamal Nath
- Beyond 2020: A Vision for Tomorrow is a book by____?
A) Vikram Seth
B) Chetan Bhagat
C) Arundhati Roy
D) A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Kuchipudi is a dance form of which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Papikonda National Park is situated in the state of_____?
B) Himachal Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is the headquarter of HDFC Bank located?
- Tripoli is the capital of?
A) South Korea
- The headquarter of Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) is located at _______?
D) Washington DC
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...