- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the current President of Israel?
A) Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi
B) Bashar al-Assad
C) Michel Aoun
D) Reuven Rivlin
- Who is the current union health minister of India?
A) Pralhad Joshi
B) Harsh Vardhan
C) Giriraj Singh
D) Gajendra Singh Shekhawat
- The Aga Khan Palace is located in which city?
- Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/ AIDS (UNAIDS) has its headquarter located at _____?
A) Paris, France
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) London, United Kingdom
D) New York, United States
- The Betla National Park is situated in the state of ______?
A) West Bengal
- Where is the National Museum situated?
D) New Delhi
- The Dharoi Dam is located in which of these state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- What is the capital of Azerbaijan?
- When is the UN MSME Day observed?
A) May 21
B) June 27
C) April 18
D) March 11
- Where is the Virupaksha Temple located?
C) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...