- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Reykjavík is the capital of which country?
- The World Day Against Child Labour is held on _____?
A) July 10
B) April 21
C) May 5
D) June 12
- Gillette Cup is related to which sports?
- What is the constituency of Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment, Thawar Chand Gehlot?
A) Rajya Sabha, Karnataka
B) Rajya Sabha, Madhya Pradesh
C) Rajya Sabha, Maharashtra
D) Rajya Sabha, Uttar Pradesh
- Which is the oldest dam in India?
A) Mettur Dam
B) Tehri Dam
C) Kallanai Dam
D) Bhavani Sagar dam
- GIFT City is in which state?
- Who is the President of International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF)?
A) David Rudisha
B) Sebastian Coe
C) Steve Cram
D) Mo Farah
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees has its headquarter based at ____?
A) Copenhagen, Denmark
B) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Brussels, Belgium
- Singur dam is built in which state of India?
- The Kalinga Cup is associated with which sports?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...
2 Thoughts to “Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 542”
I just couldn’t depart your web site before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard information an individual supply in your guests? Is gonna be again incessantly to check out new posts
It?s really a great and helpful piece of info. I?m glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.