- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the current President of Iran?
A) Armen Sargsyan
B) Hassan Rouhani
C) Ashraf Ghani
D) Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow
- Asmara is the capital of which country?
- Who is the incumbent Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers?
A) Narendra Singh Tomar
B) D.V. Sadananda Gowda
C) Nitin Jairam Gadkari
D) Ramvilas Paswan
- Sardar Sarovar Dam is constructed across which river?
- Koli Dance is a famous folk dance of which state?
C) West bengal
- Kanha Tiger Reserve is based in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Where is the headquarters of National Rifle Association of India (NRAI) situated?
B) New Delhi
- When is the World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day observed globally?
A) March 10
B) April 16
C) May 8
D) July 1
- What is the currency name of Turkmenistan?
- The headquarter of New Development Bank (NDB) is based at____?