- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the chairman of SEBI?
B) G.V. Ramakrishna
C) Ajay Tyagi
D) Manoj Vajpayi
- At which place is Charanka Solar Park located ?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan is the serving chief minister of which Indian state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Himachal Pradesh
- In which state is Sawai Mansingh Stadium located?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- Gotabaya Rajapaksa is the present President of which country?
A) Sri Lanka
- World No-Tobacco Day is held every year on _____?
A) 12 August
B) 8 March
C) 31 May
D) 10 June
- Dandiya Rass is a famous dance form of which Indian state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Who is the current CEO of GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.)?
A) Sunil Arora
B) Shakshi Malik
C) Manoj Jain
D) Akhil Mittal
- City of Ahmedabad is situated on which river bank?
- Reykjavik is the capital of which country?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...