- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The purpose of Round Revolution is ___?
A) Horticulture Production
B) Oil seeds Production
C) Cotton Production
D) Potato Production
- United Nations Population is based at?
A) New York
- In which state of India Fugadi folk dance is performed?
- Where is the War Heroes Stadium situated?
D)Jammu & Kashmir
- What is the currency of Argentina?
- Millau bridge is located in _____?
- Which is the largest animal fair in India?
A) Pushkar fair
B)Nagaur cattle fair
C)Sonepur cattle fair
- The world heritage site, the Group of Monuments at Mahabalipuram located in which of the following Indian state?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Himachal Pradesh
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India in ______?
B) New Delhi
- Who is known as the “Father of Indian Constitution”?
A) Rabindranath Tagore
B) Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
C) Manmohan Singh
D) Mahatma Gandhi
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...