- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the Chief Minister of Jharkhand?
A) Hemant Soren
B) Jairam Thakur
C) Ashok Gehlot
D) Pinarayi Vijayan
- In which of these cities is the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport located?
- Where is the headquarters of Union Bank of India?
C) New Delhi
- What is the name of the state flower of Uttar Pradesh?
- Bihu Dance is the folk dance of which Indian state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- The Hyderabad city is located along the banks of which river?
- The Round Revolution in India is related with the production _______?
A) Cotton Production
B) Meat Production
C) Potato Production
D) Jute Production
- Baglihar Dam is situated in which state?
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- The AU Small Finance Bank has its headquarter in which city?
- What is the currency of Denmark?
Previous Static Post:→ Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 616
Previous Post:→ The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 161