- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Dandass, Jindua and Ludi are the folk dances of which state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Who is the current chief general of the Indian Army?
A) Ashwani Lohani
B) Bipin Rawat
C) Karambir Singh
D) Manoj Mukund Naravane
- When is the World Museum Day celebrated?
A) April 17
B) March 30
C) May 18
D) June 11
- Bandaru Dattatreya is the current Governor of which Indian state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- The Girnar Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which of these states?
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Who is the CEO of ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)?
A) Subhash Kumar
B) Gurdeep Singh
C) Mukesh Kumar Surana
D) Manoj Jain
- National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) is situated at ____?
- What is the currency name of Russia?
- who is serving as the current Chief Justice of India?
A) Sharad Arvind Bobde
B) Ranjan Gogoi
C) N. V. Ramana
D) Dipak Misra
- Where is Deen Bandhu Chotu Ram Thermal Power Station located?
B) West Bengal
Previous Post:→ GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1047
Previous Static Post:→ Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 628