Static GK Questions for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Grade B, NIACL, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- Mohiniattam is a classical dance of which of the following Indian state?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) is the regional intergovernmental organization hq in Kathmandu, Nepal. It was established on____?
- Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport located in___?
- Name of the governor of Assam is___?
A) Shriniwas Patil
B) Jyoti Prasad Rajkhowa
C) Banwarilal Purohit
D) V Shanmuganathan
E) S C Jamir
- Ukai dam was build on which of the following river?
- Name of the biggest forest (national park) in India?
A) Jim Korbett National Park
B) Ranthambore National Park
C) Van Vihar National park
D) Kaziranga National Park
E) Gir forest national Park
- International Olympic day is observed on___?
A) 1 June
B) 17 June
C) 12 June
D) 27 June
E) 23 June
- Which of the following country is not a member of G7?
- What is the currency of Switzerland?
- Which of the following country is not a member of OECD?
- Which of the following committee has formed to bring host of reforms in the military and improve financial management?
A) Shekhar Basu committee
B) A C Shah committee
C) D B Shekatkar committee
D) T K Viswanathan committee
E) Rajeev Shukla committee
- Where is the capital city of Laos?
- What is the meaning of D in abbreviation ‘NASDAQ’?
- World Vegan day is observed annually on___?
A) 1 April
B) 11 September
C) 17 July
D) 19 December
E) 1 November
- Who is the vice chairman of NITI Aayog?
A) Ramesh chand
B) V K Saraswat
C) Arvind Panagariya
D) Subhash Garg
E) Rajiv Kumar