Important Banking Awareness Questions on ATM
Important Banking Awareness Questions on ATM for upcoming banking and insurance exams. SBI PO, IBPS PO, NIACL Assistant, Bank of Baroda, Dena Bank, etc.
- Which of the following facility is available at White Label ATM?
A) Cash Deposit
B) Regular Bills Payment
C) Purchase of Re-load Vouchers for Mobiles
D) PIN change
- Which of the following authentication method is used in ATMs?
- What is the minimum free transactions that bank has to allow to its customers for using the bank’s own ATMs at any location?
- In the six metro locations a bank has to provide minimum of how many free transactions to customers of other bank at its ATM?
- In non-metro locations a bank has to provide minimum of how many free transactions to customers of other bank at its ATM?
- What steps should a customer take in case of failed ATM transaction at other bank/white label ATMs, when his / her account is debited?
A) Inform the banking ombudsman of his area.
B) Inform the manager of the sponsor bank
C) Inform the security guard of the ATM
D) Inform the card issuing bank
- What is the time limit for the card issuing banks for re-crediting the customers account for a failed ATM/WLA transaction?
A) 6 working days
B) 7 working days
C) 21 working days
D) 30 working days
- If a bank fails to resolve the re-crediting issue of failed ATM transaction within 7 days of complain then what amount of penalty per day the bank has to pay to the customer?
A) Rs 100
B) Rs 50
C) 10% of the debited amount
D) Rs 500
- What is the limit after which a customer cannot lodge a complaint for failed ATM transaction?
A) 10 days
B) 30 days
C) 60 days
D) No such limit
- What does O stands for in WLAO?