Important Banking Awareness Questions for SBI PO and Upcoming bank exams like NIACL Assistant, NICL AO, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB, etc. Banking Awareness Quiz Bank PO Set
- What does L stands for in NDTL?
- SIDBI is headquartered at ________
C) New Delhi
- Currencies whose demand is less but supply is more in international market is known as
A) Cold Money
B) Cheap Money
C) Soft Money
D) Near Money
- Bank for International Settlement (BIS) is located at
- Rising food prices due to increase in demand for agricultural commodities is known as
- Which of the given is not an example of Kharif crops?
- BIRD stands for _____
A) Bankers Institute for Rural Development
B) Banking Institute for Regional Development
C) Bank and Insurance Regulatory Department
D) Banking for Industrial Relation Division
- A non banking entity operating an ATM without any logo is termed as ______
A) Brown Label ATM
B) Purple Label ATM
C) White Label ATM
D) Blue Label ATM
- Who among the given is not the present deputy governor of RBI?
A) SS Mundra
B) NS Viswanathan
C) Viral V Acharya
D) Rajeshwar Rao
- What does Core stands for in Core Banking Solution (CBS)?
A) Cooperative Organ for Reverse Economy
B) Centralized Online Realtime Exchange
C) Centrally Organized Realtime Environment
D) Commercial Operating Retail Entity