This set contains banking awareness questions for various upcoming exams like SBI PO, IBPS PO, Clerk, NIACL Assistant and various other competitive exams. This set contains questions from the topic: Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
- Atal Pension Yojana is a type of ____?
A) Guaranteed Pension Scheme
B) Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP)
C) Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVC) Scheme
D) All of the above
2.Who administers Atal Pension Yojana?
B) GIC Re
- Where is the headquarter of PFRDA?
B) New Delhi
- What is the minimum joining age for Atal Pension Yojana?
A) 10 years
B) 18 years
C) 20 years
D) 21 years
- What is the maximum joining age for Atal Pension Yojana?
A) 40 years
B) 55 years
C) 60 years
D) 70 years
- What is the minimum pension benefit under APY?
A) Rs 1,000
B) Rs 2,000
C) Rs 3,000
D) Rs 5,000
- What is the maximum pension benefit under APY?
A) Rs 3,000
B) Rs 4,000
C) Rs 5,000
D) Rs 10,000
- Find the false statement with respect to Atal Pension Yojana
A) The contribution amount increases with the age of subscriber
B) Monthly Quarterly and half-yearly mode of contribution is available for subscribers.
C) NRI can apply for Atal Pension Yojana
D) All are true
- What is the tax benefit under Atal Pension Yojana?
A) Rs 10,000
B) Rs 50,000
C) Rs 1,00,000
D) Rs 2,00,000
- Which of the following is necessary to apply for Atal Pension Yojana?
A) Aadhar Card
B) Saving Bank Account
C) Kisan Credit Card
D) Both A and B