This set contains questions based on the banking terms which were in news recently. There is a high chance of such terms and related questions being asked in the exam.
- Which of the following is the largest network of shared ATMs in India?
- NFS was developed by?
B) IDRBT, Hyderabad
- How many institutions in India have joined the NFS network?
- What does C stands for in BBPCU?
- Who operates Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS)?
- What does D stands for in NCD?
- In BHIM app money can be send using ?
A) Virtual Payment Address (VPA)
B) Account Number
C) QR code
D) All of these
- What does QR stands for in QR code?
A) Queue Representation
B) Query Response
C) Quasi Representation
D) Quick Response
- In BHIM app , a Virtual Private Address has the extension of ___ ?
C) depends on the name of bank
- What does I stands for in BHIM?