In the following questions, the symbols #, &, @, * , $, % and © are used with the following meanings as illustrated below. Study the following information and answer the given questions:
[email protected] B is the child of C
B©C- B is the parent of C
B%C- B is father-in-law of C
B&C- B is brother-in-law of C
B$C- B is brother of C
B*C- B is wife of C
B#C- B is sister-in-law of C
- If the expression “U©[email protected]#[email protected]©U” is true, then how Y is related to V?
MotherGrandmotherFather in lawSon in lawCannot be determinedOption E
- If the expression “H%G©[email protected]$E” is true, then how H is related to E?
SonDaughterSon in lawFatherNone of theseOption D
- Which of the following can be concluded from the expression “W @ F $ N % J £ H”?
H is the daughter of JW is the grandfather of HF is the uncle of HJ is the brother in law of FNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following statements is true if the given expression is definitely true?
Z % P $ Q £ Y ¥ XQ is sister-in-law of ZZ is father of YX is daughter of QX is son of PNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following expressions, if true, makes “N is sister of J” true?
N £ V $ Q ¥ J $ GJ $ G ¥ Q @ NN $ V £ Q ¥ J $ GV £ G @ N $ Q ¥ JNone of theseOption D
- Which of the following statements is false if the given expression is true?
R £ Q £ P @ O ¥ N $ MN is sister of OP is the father of MQ is grandmother of MO is son of Pnone of theseOption E
- What is the relation between E and L if the given expression is definitely true?
U % T £ E ¥ F % J £ LE is uncle of LL is daughter of EE is the son in law of LL is sister-in-law of ENone of theseOption A
- In the expression B × S –H + E ÷ O, how is E related to B?
GrandsonSonGrandmotherDaughter in lawNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following represents ‘R’ is son of ‘V’?
R ÷ J – H × VR + J – H × VR ÷ N – O × VR ÷ K – O + VNone of theseOption E
- How is E related to B in the expression ‘B × S @ E – I’?
DaughterSisterSonMotherNone of theseOption B
Study the following information and answer the given questions:
B @ C means B is father of C
B % C means B is husband of C
B $ C means B is sister of C
B £ C means B is mother C
B ¥ C means B is brother of C
Following questions are based on the information given below:
‘Q × R’ means ‘Q is father of R’
‘Q – R’ means ‘Q is sister of R’
‘Q + R’ means ‘Q is mother of R’
‘Q ÷ R’ means ‘Q is the brother of R’
Study the following information and answer the questions:
B ÷ C means B is son of C
B × C means B is sister of C
B @ C means B is brother of C
B – C means B is mother of C