Data Interpretation Questions (DI) for IBPS PO 2017, IBPS PO, NIACL, NICL, SBI PO RBI Grade B, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams. Casellete based Data Interpretation Set IBPS PO 2017
Direction (1-5): Study the following information and answer the questions that follow:
Vishal and Shekhar have some toffees initially. Everyday Vishal and Shekhar buy a fixed number of toffees. The number of toffees that they buy each day is different from other’s number. After 4 days, they have equal number of toffees. After 12 days Vishal has 8 (16/23)% more toffees than Shekhar. After 13 days, Sunidhi who has no toffee initially, took 6 toffees from Vishal and 3 toffees from Shekhar, as a result now Vishal has 6 toffees more than Shekhar. After 15 days, they all clubbed together their toffees and divided equally among the three. Now each of them has 71 toffees. Based on this information answer the questions that follows.
- How many toffees Vishal had initially?
- How many toffees Shekhar buys everyday?
- After 14 days how many toffees did Shekhar and Sunidhi had in total?
- By what percent the number of toffees that Shekhar had was less than that of Vishal after 11 days?
- If Vishal and Shekhar keeps on buying toffees in same manner, then the number of toffees they will have in total after 50 days is?
Direction (6-10): Study the following information and answer the questions that follow:
In a bilateral cricket series between India and Australia, the probability that India wins the first game is 0.4. If India wins any game, the probability that it wins the next game is 0.3; otherwise the probability is 0.2.
- Find the probability that India wins the first two games.
E) None of these
- Find the probability that India wins at least one of the first two games.
- Find the probability that India wins the first three games.
- Find the probability that India wins exactly one of the first three matches.
- Find the probability that India wins exactly one of the first two games.