Important Computer questions for various upcoming bank exams and insurance exams. Solve this Computer Quiz and test yourself.
- Which of the following key is not present on a normal Keyboard?
D) Scroll Print
- Which of the following key combination can be used to scroll between various open windows in Windows Operating System?
A) Shift +Tab
B) Alt + Tab
C) Ctrl + Tab
D) Tab + B
- In MS Word, to indent the first paragraph of our document we use ___ key.
- You can check the page number and number of characters typed in MS Word in ___ bar.
- To select a word in MS word, we ___ click on the word.
- Which of the following process is used by the computer to ensure that all the devices connect to it is in working condition?
- The concept of pipelining was introduced in which of the following generation of computer?
A) Second Generation
B) Third Generation
C) Fourth Generation
D) Fifth Generation
- Which of the following is the loopback address?
- Which of the following is another name for CPU?
- A ____ is a self-contained data structure which can be sent over the network.