Current Affairs 1 April 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 31 March 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 31, 2020
- Which application was launched by government for coronavirus risk-tracking?
- The central government set up how many empowered groups for ensuring a comprehensive and integrated response to COVID-19?
- Recently which state has developed a mobile application to track and monitor the people who are quarantined for COVID-19?
- Which state has set up Mobile Hand-wash facilities for the benefit of Slum Dwellers amidts lockdown in the state?
- Recently United Bank of India and OBC merged itself with which bank?
A)Bank of Baroda
- How much amount will be invested by Asian Development Bank (ADB) in Indian infrastructure sector via NIIF?
A)USD 100 million
B)USD 200 million
C)USD 300 million
D)USD 400 million
- Fitch Solutions slashed India GDP growth forecast to how much percent for FY21?
- Domestic credit rating agency India Ratings (Ind-Ra) cut India FY21 growth to how muchpercent?
- Recently which country assured India of uninterrupted LPG supply?
- Who has been awarded the Hindu Prize 2019 in the fiction section?
- Recently which institute developed mobile app for tracking COVID-19 quarantine patients?
- Which organisation won NASA award for planned lunar space station?
- Recently Mark Blum passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently which Tamil Folk singer and actress passed away who shot to fame with her performance in actor Vikram’s ‘Dhool’?
- Recently squash player Azam Khan passed away.He belonged to which country?
- Recently Ken Shimura passed away.He belonged to which profession?
- Recently Thomas Schaefer,Finance minister of which country passed away?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Punjab National Bank?
- Where is the HQ of Asian Development Bank?