Current Affairs 12 May 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 May 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 11, 2018
- The rating agency Fitch has estimated the growth rate of India for 2018 at _______ percent
- Which among the following platforms has been launched by the Commonwealth Heads of Government recently to boost digital education skills among students and teachers?
- When is the National Technology Day observed?
A) May 10
B) May 12
C) May 11
D) May 9
- According to the latest directives of SEBI, the listed firms have been ordered to split the post of Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) by which year?
- Recently, 71 Ministries/Departments of Government of India has earmarked nearly Rs ___________ crores for swachhata activities within their own spheres during the FY 2018-19?
A) Rs 12500 crores
B) Rs 16500 crores
C) Rs 10500 crores
D) Rs 15500 crores
- How many Cross Border Reinsurers (CBR) have been approved by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) for the year 2018-19?
- Who among the following inaugurated the Indian Pavilion at the 71st Cannes International Film Festival in France?
A) Huma Qureshi
B) Prasoon Joshi
C) Shaji Karun
D) Sharad Kelkar
- Which among the given companies has received the 2018 National Technology Award by the Government of India?
C) Bharat Biotech
- World’s largest Indian Flag has recently been unfurled in which city of India as a tribute to the first war of the India’s independence?
- In an effort to encourage people to use electric vehicles, the Indian government has approved distinctive licence plates that would be ______________ in color
- How many agreements have been signed between India and Myanmar during External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj’s two-day visit to the foreign nation?
- The 2018 Reverse Buyers Sellers Meet (RBSM) will take place in which city?
A) New Delhi
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who among the following is the Commerce Secretary of the Government of India?
A) Rita A Teaotia
B) Amitabh Kant
C) Vinod Paul
D) Ramesh Chand
- Credit rating agency Fitch is headquartered at_______
A) Vienna, Austria
B) London, United Kingdom
C) New York, United States
D) Paris, France
- The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) is headquartered in which city?
C) New Delhi
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India was formed in which year?
A) 15 March 2000
B) 12 April 1992
C) 1 July 1999
D) 5 December 1991