Current Affairs Quiz 17 August 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 August 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 16, 2017
- Which country will host the next steering committee meeting of the proposed Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India (TAPI) gas pipeline ?
- Scientists of which country have succeeded in developing an injectable tissue bandage that is capable of repairing damaged hearts without surgery ?
- Which city has been named the world’s most liveable city by The Economist, receiving a perfect score for healthcare, education and infrastructure ?
- The Finance Ministry and the World Bank have signed a grant agreement of how much amount from the Global Environment Facility (GEF) of the World Bank for ecosystem service improvement project.
A) $24.44 million
B) $24.46 million
C) $26.46 million
D) $24.64 million
- Durgama Anchalare Malaria Nirakaran” (DAMON), a special programme to prevent the spread of malaria will be launched by which state’s government ?
A) West bengal
- ‘Indira Canteen’, aimed at serving the poor at subsidised rates, was inaugurated in which city ?
A) New Delhi
- The first South Asian Youth Summit-2017 is set to be organised in which city ?
A) New delhi
- After 70 years of partition , India’s first museum on Partition of the Indian subcontinent will be opened where ?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the foundation stone of the Indo-UK Institute of Health (IUIH) laid ?
D) New Delhi
- Indo-UK Institute of Health(IUIH) is being developed in association with King’s College Hospital, London, with an investment outlay of ?
A) 2600 crore
B) 1900 crore
C) 2300 crore
D) 1600 crore
- The Economist Intelligence Unit’s (EIU) Liveability Index ranks how many cities each year on healthcare, education and infrastructure as well as stability, culture and environment.
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Name the capital of Turkmenistan ?
- What is the tenure of president of World bank group ?
A) 4 years
B) 3 years
C) 2 years
D) 5 years
- Who is the Secretary General of SAARC ?
A) Arjun Bahadur Thapa
B) Ali Haider
C) Amjad Hussain B Sial
D) Ajay Kumar
- Name the constituency of Rahul Gandhi ?
D) Rai bareli