Current Affairs 17 December 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 December 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 16, 2021
- Recently the government has accorded in-principle approval for setting up how many Greenfield Airports across the country?
- India’s first Green Hydrogen Microgrid Projects to be set up in which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Recently Cabinet has approved the Treaty on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters between India and which country?
- Recently Cabinet has approved an incentive scheme for promotion of which Debit Cards and low-value BHIM-UPI transactions?
- How much amount will be spent in implementation of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana for 2021-26?
A) ₹81000 cr
B) ₹85000 cr
C) ₹77000 cr
D) ₹93000 cr
- How much amount was approved to boost semiconductor and display manufacturing in country?
A) ₹71000 cr
B) ₹72000 cr
C) ₹70000 cr
D) ₹76000 cr
- India with which other country have decided to promote interregional cooperation between their respective states with an eye on improving overall economic partnership?
- Which state government has hands with the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), and Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), to help farmers take up sustainable agri-food systems?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Recently FSS has partnered with which bank to deliver hyperlocal banking services to financially underserved segments?
A) ICICI Bank
B) IDBI Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) CSB Bank
- Which company announced the launch of Wealth Academy, a tech-powered educational platform?
- Who will head the committee that has been formed by SEBI on technology named Advisory Committee for Leveraging Regulatory and Technology Solutions (ALeRTS)’?
A) Madhabi Puri Buch
B) Puneet Narang
C) Girish Keshwav
D) Ratnakar Pandey
- How much loan was approved by Asian development Bank for skill development varsity in Assam?
A) $125 million
B) $115 million
C) $100 million
D) $112 million
- Recently RBI unveiled PCA framework for NBFCs effective from which month?
A) October 2022
B) September 2022
C) December 2022
D) August 2022
- which company has partnered with CBSE to enable over 10 million students to embrace immersive technology?
- Which organisation has issued new rules for faceless collection of information from taxpayers, where mismatches are detected?
C) NITI AAYOG
- Rays Power Infra has inked a pact with which state government to build a 500 MW solar park?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently UNESCO adds which festival to its Representative List of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity?
B) Durga Pooja
D) I’d Ul Zuha
- Recently the Sports Journalists’ Federation of India (SJFI) at its Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Guwahati decided to confer the prestigious SJFI Medal to which personality?
A) Ajay Jadeja
B) Virat Kohli
C) Sunil Gavaskar
D) Parthiv Patel
- Which application was launched by National Testing Agency for aspirants to access mock tests online?
- Who released a book titled ‘Principles and Practice of Oncology’at Raj Bhavan in Guwahati?
A) Jagdish Mukhi
B) Amit Shah
C) Narendra Modi
D) Venkaiah Naidu
- Who is the author of book titled Raj Kapoor: The Master At Work”?
A) Rahul Rawail
B) Krishna Kumar
C) Ashish Soni
D) Somnath Banerjee
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of UNESCO?
- When was Asian Development Bank founded?
- Where is the HQ of SEBI?