Current Affairs 17 November 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 November 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 16, 2019
- How much amount India gets from Green Climate Fund to boost climate resilience in 3 coastal states?
A)USD 43 million
B)USD 22 million
C)USD 32 million
D)USD 44 million
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated Sisseri Bridge in which state?
- Which Cabinet gives nod to integrated healthcare scheme Dr Khubchand Baghel Health Assistance Scheme’?
- Which state government announced ‘Isuka Varotsavalu’ to meet demand for sand?
- The National Initiative for School Heads’ and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement (NISHTHA) was launched in which state/UT?
- The two day international conference on Yoga was held in which city?
- The Regional Conference on the theme “Replication of Good Governance Practices held in which state/UT?
- The 15-day Aadi Mahotsav, National Tribal festival has began in which city/UT?
- The 11th BRICS summit held in which country?
- Who recently resigned as president of Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA)?
- Who has won 2019 Doodle for Google competition in India?
- Which Film has won prestigious awards in category of Best screenplay at the Asian Film Festival Barcelona.?
- The Golden Leaf Award at Tab Expo 2019 event held in which city?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Tobacco Board of India?