Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 April 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 17, 2021
- Recently the government has simplify the process to re issue the OCI cards.What does “C” stands in OCI?
- Recently the central government cleared ₹110 cr ROPAX Jetty Project on Dhamra river in which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- Which institute has developed world’s first affordable and long lasting hygiene product DuroKea Series?
A) IIT Kanpur
B) IISc Bengaluru
C) IIM Ahmedabad
D) IIT Hyderabad
- How much grant was assisted by India to Nepal for a new building of a secondary school inUdayapur district?
A) 48.00 million
B) 43.50 million
C) 42.95 million
D) 44.50 million
- As per Facebook Economist Intelligence Unit Study,what is India’s rank in Internet inclusion and gender inequality in accessing the World Wide Web?
- Recently which bank announced to exit operations from India and 12 other countries?
A) Nainital Bank
B) Federal Bank
D) Citi Bank
- The government e governance service arm CSC tied up with which company to set up solar powered micro grids and water pumps across rural areas in the country?
A) Adani Enterprise
C) Tata Power
- Recently Amazon announced how much amount of Amazon Sambhav Venture Fund for Indian startup’s?
A) $400 million
B) $350 million
C) $300 million
D) $250 million
- Recently Joseph Jouthe announced his resignation as PM of which country?
- Puglya film won the best foreign language feature award at Moscow International Film Festival 2021.The film is based on which language?
- Who has been named Wisden Almanack’s ODI player of the 2010s?
A) Ben Stokes
B) Virat Kohli
C) MS Dhoni
D) Steve Smith
- Recently actor Sara Begum Kabori passed away.She belongs to which country?
- Recently Renowned radiologist and former Director of Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences in Hyderabad passed away.Name him?
A) Kakarla Subba Rao
B) R Gopalakrishnan
C) SN Rao
D) Vikas Singh
- Recently which Tamil film actor and Padma Shree awardee passed away?
- Recently which former CBI director passed away,Name him?
A) Ranjit Sinha
B) Rakesh Asthana
C) Ramesh Kanojia
D) Rahul Tamrakar
- Recently which former chief election commissioner passed away?
A) GVG Krishnamurthy
B) Omprakash Rawat
C) Ashok Lavasa
D) TN Murlidharan
- How many books were released by PM Narendra Modi on life of Bhimrao Ambedkar?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Haemaphilia Day 2021?
A) Adapting to change-Sustaining care in a new World
B) Get plus involved
C) Outreach and identification
D) Sharing knowledge makes us Stronger
- When is International day of street children observed?
A) April 12
B) April 10
C) April 15
D) April 16
- What is theme of this year World Voice Day 2021?
A) Identity and voice
B) Create and Listen Voice
C) Listen to Voices
D) One World Many Voices
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Amazon?
- What is the capital of Nepal?
- Where is the HQ of Citi Bank ?
C) Washington DC
- What is the currency of Haiti?
B) CFA Franc