Current Affairs 20 June 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 June 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 19, 2021
- Recently Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched how many customized Crash Course programme for COVID-19 frontline workers?
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises has extended the validity of Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum from 31st March uptill which date?
A) 30th November
B) 30th July
C) 30th August
D) 31st December
- Which state government will soon set up a Vedic Education and Sanskar Board to revive the knowledge of Sanskrit scriptures and vedas?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which INS is participating in the maiden IN – EUNAVFOR Joint Naval Exercise in the Gulf of Aden?
- What is the rank of India in assets held in Swiss banks last year?
- From Indian side,who participated in the 8th ASEAN Defence Ministers’ Meeting Plus (ADMM-Plus) via video conferencing?
A) Narendra Singh Tomar
B) Nitin Gadkari
C) Rajnath Singh
D) Narendra Modi
- Recently Uk signed historic free trade agreement with which country ?
- India have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with which country for cooperation in the environment sector?
- Recently RBI decided to grant in-principle approval to Which company to set up a small finance bank?
A) Freecharge Limited
C) Nippon Services Limited
D) Centrum Financial Services Limited
- Which organisation has released a Consultative Document on Regulation of Microfinance?
- As per report, India’s agriculture exports registered increase of how much percent in 2021-21?
- As per RBI, Foreign exchange reserves of country reached an all-time high of how much amount as on June 4,2021?
A) USD 675 billion
B) USD 705 billion
C) USD 568 billion
D) USD 605 billion
- As per data, India’s overall exports including merchandise and services are estimated to be how much in April-May of 2021?
A) USD 98.29 billion
B) USD 95.65 billion
C) USD 85 billion
D) USD 99.95 billion
- Who won the 76th U.S. Women’s Open golf championship ?
A) Samuo Hatsinaka
B) Lee Weing
C) Nasa Hataoka
D) Yuka Saso
- Which Indian male clinched gold at the Meeting Cidade de Lisboa in Lisbon?
A) Lokesh Thapa
B) Neeraj Chopra
C) David Dhawan
D) Rakesh Sharma
- Recently Global sports brand PUMA has extended its decade long partnership with which Indian cricketer by signing him as the face of PUMA Motorsport in India?
A) Virat Kohli
B) Rohit Sharma
C) Yuvraj Singh
D) MS Dhoni
- Who was appointed as ‘Counsellor’ in India’s Permanent Mission in the World Trade Organisation for three years?
A) Raman Rao
B) Ashish Chaudhary
C) Vikramjit Sen
D) Aashish Chandorkar
- Recently Shyam Sundar Jyani’s environment conservation concept, Familial Forestry has won this year’s prestigious United Nations’ Land for Life Award.He belongs to which state?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently Home Ministry has operationalised the national Helpline Number and Reporting Platform for preventing financial loss due to cyber fraud.Find the number?
- Which application was launched by Punjab Sports and Youth Services Minister Rana Gurmit Singh Sodhi for putting the Sports Department and all the Sports persons of State of Punjab on Digital platform?
A) Khedo Punjab
B) Khelo Punjab
C) Khel khel me
D) Aao Khelo Punjab
- Which state government launched e-Pathsala and e-Mulyankan facilities for students?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently legendary Milkha Singh passed away.He was related to which profession?
C) Social Activist
- When is National Reading Day observed?
A) June 18
B) June 20
C) June 17
D) June 19
- When is International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict observed?
A) June 20
B) June 19
C) June 18
D) June 21
- When is World Crocodile Day observed?
A) June 17
B) June 18
C) June 19
D) June 20
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of NABARD?
- Where is the HQ of Association of South East Asian Nations?
- What is the currency of Australia?
- Where is the HQ of World Trade Organisation?