Current Affairs 23 March 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 March 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 22, 2020
- Which state sanitary workers to be called ‘cleanliness workers’?
Explanation: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami announced in the Assembly that 64,583 sanitary personnel employed by urban and rural civic bodies in the State will from now on be called ”cleanliness workers” to honour their work.
- Which body has launched a helpline number for students to create awareness on the coronavirus pandemic?
Explanation: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) launched a helpline number for students to create awareness on the coronavirus pandemic.
- How much amount has been committed by Nepal to the SAARC emergency fund to help combat the coronavirus pandemic in the region?
A)NPR 100 million
B)NPR 400 million
C)NPR 200 million
D)NPR 300 million
Explanation: Nepal has committed NPR 100 million to the SAARC emergency fund proposed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to help combat the coronavirus pandemic in the region.
- Which country is set to receive a loan worth RMB 7 billion (USD 989 million) from the BRICS New Development Bank (NDB) in order to combat the epidemiological threat and economic disruption caused by the ongoing coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak?
Explanation: China is set to receive a loan worth RMB 7 billion (USD 989 million) from the BRICS New Development Bank (NDB) in order to combat the epidemiological threat and economic disruption caused by the ongoing coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Who will head the panel set up by IRDA to find ways to improve corporate governance systems of insurers?
Explanation: The country’s insurance regulator IRDA has set up a 16-member committee to find ways to improve corporate governance systems of insurers, primarily on making key functions such as risk management and internal audits independent of each other.The committee will be headed by Pravin Kutumbe, member-finance and investment at IRDAI and has six other members from the insurance regulator besides members from the Reserve Bank of India and the Securities and Exchange Board of India along with other industry participants.
- Recently Crisil lowered India FY21 growth to how much percent?
Explanation: The Covid-19 pandemic will leave the economy crippled next fiscal pulling down the growth to a low of 5.2 per cent, warns Crisil that had earlier forecast the GDP printing in a 5.7 per cent expansion..
- Which body launched transformational “Tech For Tribals” program?
Explanation: A game changing and unique project aimed to transform 5 crore Tribal Entrepreneurs under the name “Tech for Tribal” has been launched by TRIFED.
- what is the theme of this year’s World WaterDay?
B)Leaving No one Behind
C)Nature for Water
D)Water and Climate Change
Explanation: World Water Day is observed globally on 22nd March every year. It focuses on the importance of freshwater. World Water Day celebrates water and raises awareness of the 2.2 billion people living without access to safe water. A core focus of World Water Day is to support the achievement of Sustainable Development Goal 6: water and sanitation for all by 2030.The theme of World Water Day 2020 is “Water and Climate Change”
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of CBSE?
- What is the capital of Nepal?
One Thought to “Current Affairs Quiz: March 23, 2020”
Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely magnificent. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a great site.