Current Affairs 29 August 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 August 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 28, 2019
- Union Minister for Chemicals and Fertilizers, D.V. Sadananda Gowda has Recently launched which mobile application for generic medicines?
- Which state education department has launched an exclusive 24-hour television channel for the school students?
- Which state will have three deputy CMs for the first time?
- The 45th G-7 Summit held in Which country?
- Pakistan and Which other country jointly exercised ‘Shaheen-VIII’ exercise?
- Recently Indian High Commissioner Abhay Kumar unveiled commemorative plaque of the Mahatma Gandhi Road in Which country?
- Which bank has launched India’s first OTP facility for ATM withdrawals above ₹ 10,000?
- Which company partnered with Goonj to promote circular economy?
- Recently SIDBI partnered with which company to open co working space for MSMEs?
D)Max Life Solutions
- Which state /UT Feroz Shah Kotla Cricket Stadium will be renamed after Arun Jaitley?
- The 2019 BWF Para-Badminton World Championships held in Which country?
- Who has become the first Indian to complete the 555 kms long ‘La Ultra The High’ marathon in Ladakh?
- Which Indian city Recently got clearance as the first venue for FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup India 2020?
- Which company has appointed Amit Nayyar as its President?
- The 45thWorld Skills Competition 2019 is being held in which country?
- Who has become the first female officer in the country to become the Flight Commander of a flying unit?
- Recently Ajjikuttira Kariappa Subbaiah passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Chief Secretary Lalat Indu Parija passed away.He was the former chief secretary of Which state?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- what is the currency of Russia?
- Where is the HQ of Goldman Sachs?
- Where is the HQ of Paytm?