Current Affairs 30 December 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 December 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 29, 2017
- Who has been elected as the new President of Liberia?
A) Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
B) George Weah
C) Joseph Boakai
D) Alex J. Tyler
- Name the first ever foreign investment management company that has received the RBI’s nod to start the first foreign owned asset reconstruction company (ARC) in India
A) KKR & Co
B) JPMorgan Chase & Co
C) BlackRock, Inc.
D) Fidelity Investments
- Based on the data by the IMF, India which remained the fastest growing major economy in 2016 became the _______fastest growing major economy in 2017
- The eighth edition of the Indo-Maldives joint military exercise, ‘Ekuverin’ being conducted in ______concluded on December 28, 2017
- Who has won the 2017 World Rapid Chess Championship?
A) Vladimir Fedoseev
B) Viswanathan Anand
C) Magnus Carlsen
D) Murali Karthikeyan
- What is the rank of India among the list of countries having the highest level of non-performing assets (NPA) according to the latest report by CARE Ratimgs?
- As per the recent data of the Comptroller General of Accounts (CGA), India’s fiscal deficit for the first eight months (April-November) of 2017-18 was pegged at _____ percent of the full year’s target.
A) 112 percent
B) 98 percent
C) 122 percent
D) 86 percent
- Which state is set to inaugurate the first ever International Sweet Festival in January 2018?
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- The 2017-18 budgetary fiscal deficit had been pegged at Rs _______ lakh crore
A) Rs 6.12 lakh crore
B) Rs 5.46 lakh crore
C) Rs 5.34 lakh crore
D) Rs 6.46 lakh crore
- Who among the following has been honored with the 2017 Golden Peacock Award for Risk Management under the Sector – “Insurance (General)?
A) HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
B) Future Generali India Insurance Company
C) DHFL General Insurance Limited
D) Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Limited
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Indo-Maldives joint military exercise, ‘Ekuverin’ is held annually since____
- The Golden Peacock Awards are given in recognition of _____
C) Corporate Excellence
- The 2017 World Rapid and Blitz Chess Championship was hosted by which country?
A) Saudi Arabia
C) United States
- Who is the Controller General of Accounts (CGA), Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance?
A) S.Cornelius Jabaraj
B) Ram Swaroop Suman
C) Arjun Ram Meghwal
D) Anthony Lianzuala
- What is the capital of Liberia?