Current Affairs 30 September 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 September 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 29, 2021
- Recently Union Law Minister Kiren Rijiju inaugurated the country’s first “Sports Arbitration Centre of India” in which state?
- Recently a task force has been set up to firm up sustainable finance roadmap.Who will head this committee?
A) Rakesh Sharma
B) Vikram Seth
C) Vikram Singh
D) Ajay Seth
- Recently, the Supreme Courthas introduced a new system by which its crucial decisions, including orders on bail and stay of arrest, can be communicated electronically to prison authorities and investigating agencies through a secure channel.Name it?
- how many MoU were signed between India and USA for cooperation in Health and Biomedical Sciences?
- Which country has been elected as the external auditor to the International Atomic Energy Agency?
- With which country,India signed MoU for exchange of white shipping information and to boost maritime security cooperation?
- As per RBI.what has been set as Ways and Means Advances (WMA) limit for the Central government during the H2FY22i(October 2021 to March 2022)?
A) ₹60000 cr
B) ₹45000 cr
C) ₹40000 cr
D) ₹50000 cr
- According to data from RBI’s annual report, banks have reported frauds of how much amount between FY19 and FY21?
A) ₹3.00 trillion
B) ₹4.50 trillion
C) ₹2.50 trillion
D) ₹3.95 trillion
- Which bank has launched RuPay Signet contactless credit card?
A) Federal Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) Bank of Baroda
- Which body has approved the frameworks for gold exchange and Social Stock Exchange?
- Which country won the Ryder Cup?
- Who was re-elected Chairman of Press Trust of India (PTI)?
A) Dinesh Dixit
B) Aveek Sarkar
C) Bibek Dibroy
D) Varsha Joshi
- Who took over as the new 34th director general of the National Cadet Corps (NCC)?
A) Gurbirpal Singh
B) Karambir Singh
C) KN Shanth Kumar
D) Vishwair Ahuja
- Who was unanimously elected the first woman Speaker of the Gujarat Assembly?
A) Nimaben Acharya
B) Varsha Joshi
C) Shanti Ben
D) Ritu Chaturvedi
- Recently Judima, a home-made rice wine from which state gOt GI tag?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently which country successfully flight tested Raytheon hypersonic weapon?
- Recently which earth monitoring satellite was launched from California that has recorded human and natural impacts on Earth’s surface for decades?
A) LandSat 9
B) LandSat 7
C) Sat 8
D) Land 9 X
- Recently which cyclone hitted Odisha and Andhra Pradesh?
- Who is the author of book titled “The Battle of Rezang La”?
A) Sanmukt Mukherjee
B) Dipender Jain
C) Manish Soni
D) Kulpreet Yadav
- Who is the author of book “My Life in Full: Work, Family and Our Future”?
A) Tanya Tyagi
B) Akanksha Chaturvedi
C) Indra Nooyi
D) Ritu Banerjee
- When is World Heart Day observed?
A) September 28
B) September 29
C) September 30
D) September 25
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste?
A) Stop food loss and waste. For the people. For the planet.
B) Food loss and waste reduction
C) Clear call for food reduction
D) Stop food wastage for the earth
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of international atomic energy agency?
- What is the currency of Oman?
- Where is the HQ of SEBI?
- What is the tagline of Federal Bank?
A) Your Perfect Banking Partner
B) Experience our Expertise
C) Let’s make money simple
D) Aao Sochein Bada