Current Affairs 6 April and 7 April 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 April 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 5, 2020
- The annual three-day-long Vasanthotsavam festival begin in which state?
- In which state, V Safe Tunnel, a disinfectant tunnel was installed to Sanitize People in 20 Seconds?
- Fitch predicted global growth contraction by how much percent in 2020?
- Recently the 2021 World games were postponed to 2022.It was scheduled to held in which city?
- Who will be awarded by PETA with a Hero to Animals Award for Allocating Funds to Feeding Community Animals During the Lockdown?
- Recently Bill Withers passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently veteran actor, activist, and mother of Kiefer Sutherland passed away.Name her?
- Recently MK Arjunan passed away,He was related to which field?
- Recently which country former PM Mahmoud Jibril passed away due to Covid 19?
- Which Indian Institute has developed a low-cost portable ventilator in association with AIIMS-Rishikesh, which can be manufactured for just ₹25,000?
- Recently Union HRD Minister launched MHRD AICTE COVID-19 Student Helpline Portal developed by AICTE in which city?
- Which state government recently launched the ‘COVID-Locator’ app, a GPS based location tracker that will help the government in tracking those who have been home quarantined?
- When is International Day of Conscience (IDC) observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Libya?
- Where is the HQ of PETA?