Current Affairs 6 October 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 October 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 5, 2018
- How much amount was allocated by the government for the revival of closed NEPA mill in Madhya Pradesh?
A)Rs 400 crore
B)Rs 356.48 crore
C)Rs 469.41 crore
D)Rs 485.51 crore
- Government unveiled which initiative under which travellers will soon be able to enter airports in the country with facial recognition biometrics?
- India and which country signed the USD 5.4 billion S-400 air defence system deal in New Delhi?
- India signed a deal with which country for cooperation on a new nuclear power project and to setup 6 nuclear reactors in India?
- According to the latest Q3 2018 Salary Budget Planning Report released by Willis Towers Watson, salaries in India are projected to rise by how much percent in 2019?
- The fourth edition of the India International Science Festival began in which city?
- Which city stood first in the all-India cleanliness ranking in a survey of 685 districts across the country?
- The 46th edition of Cervantino International Festival is to be held in which country?
- Reliance Jio started a campaign with which Facebook owned company to train people about using the mobile messaging platform responsibly on their JioPhones?
- India Chem 2018, the 10th Biennial International Exhibition and Conference began in which city?
- 36th National Games in 2019 will be held in which state?
- Which state’s Alphonso Mango recently got a Geographical Indication (GI) Tag?
- The world’s first full-sized Hyperloop passenger capsule has been unveiled in which country?
- According to RBI 4th bi monthly Monetary Policy Review,what is the repo rate?
- According to a survey by The Economist Intelligence Unit commissioned by payments company Visa, what is India’s rank in government e-payment adoption?
- The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development in its Trade and Development Report predicted the GDP growth of India for 2018 at how much percent?
- According to World Bank, developing countries of the East Asia and Pacific Region will grow at how much percent in 2018?
- Which company has got the R3 Approval from Insurance Regulatory Authority of India?
C)Reliance Health Insurance
- Which cricketer became the quickest batsman to reach 24 Test centuries after the great Donald Bradman?
- Who assumed the role of CEO of global beverage giant PepsiCo?
- Who was awarded noble peace prize for their efforts to end sexual violence as a weapon of war?
A)Nadia Murad and Rainer Weiss
B)Kip Thorne and Kazua Ishiguro
C)Denis Mukwege and Nadia Murad
D)Kazua Ishiguro and Rainer Weiss
- Who bagged recognition at the Mid Day Young Achiever Icons Award 2018?
- Who has emerged as the richest Indian for the 11th consecutive year with a net worth of $47.3 billion, according to Forbes magazine?
- Recently,Will Vinton passed away.He was related to which profession?
- > The girl holding the lamp in the celebrated painting “Glow of Hope”, also known as the women with the Lamp, has died.What was her name?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Teachers Day?
A)Teaching in Freedom and Empowering Teachers
B)Valuing teachers and Improving their status
C)The right to education means the right to a qualified teacher
D)Teacher and Student relation
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Russia?
- What is the currency of Mexico?
- What is the capital of Spain?