Current Affairs 9 May 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 May 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 8, 2021
- Which state police has come up with “COVID-19 Hospital Transport Service” (COV-HOTS)for free transportation of needy infected patients from their homes to hospitals?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Recently Rupsi Airport has commenced operations in which state?
- As per Union Minister Nitin Gadkari,how many Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) medical oxygen plants will be installed in various states?
- Which country inaugurated Small hydro power plant at Chandannath Municipality in Jumla district with Indian assistance?
- Which bank has been selected as a digital payments partner by the National Agriculture Market (eNAM)?
A) ICICI Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) HDFC Bank
- Recently RBI constituted committee to assist the second Regulatory Review Authority (RRA 2.0) to streamline regulations and reduce the compliance burden of regulated entities.Who will head the committee?
A) Viral Achrya
B) T Rabi Shankar
C) S Janakiraman
D) Mahesh Kumar
- Fitch forecasted India’s GDP growth rate for FY22 at what percent?
- Which institute launched Mission Bharat O2, a 45-day open challenge for manufacturing high-quality indigenous, rapidly scalable oxygen generation units to help combat the emergency?
A) IIT Kanpur
B) IIT Bombay
C) IISc Bengaluru
D) IIM Ahmedabad
- Which organisation has signed an agreement with Energy Efficiency Services (EESL) to promote efficient renewable technologies in the dairy industry?
A) Niti Aayog
B) Spices Board of India
C) National Horticulture Board
D) National Dairy Development Board
- As per Finance Ministry,how much amount of revenue deficit grant was released to 17 states for the year 2021-22?
A) ₹9871 cr
B) ₹9600 cr
C) ₹9532 cr
D) ₹8965 cr
- Recently the government allowed hospitals, dispensaries and COVID-19 care centres to accept cash payments in excess of how much amount from patients or their kin till May 31?
A) ₹3 lakh
B) ₹2.5 lakh
C) ₹1 lakh
D) ₹2 lakh
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan remotely flagged off the first supply of UCO, Used Cooking Oil based Biodiesel blended Diesel in which city?
- Who has been conferred with the prestigious Arline Pacht Global Vision Award for 2021 by the International Association of Women Judges (IAWJ)?
A) Gita Mittal
B) Sujata Mahohar
C) Indira Banerjee
D) Sudha Mishra
- Which organisation has launched a new mobile application for psycho social wellness of students and parents?
C) Niti Aayog
- Recently HAL demonstrated which advanced light helicopter its deck operations capabilities?
- Recently which famous sitar player passed away due to Covid 19?
A) Lokesh Singh
B) Srikant Dixit
C) Vikas Chaturvedi
D) Prateek Chaudhary
- Recently registrar general of the Principal Bench of National Green Tribunal, New Delhi passed away,Name him?
A) Ashu Garg
B) Rishi Vishnoi
C) Vinay Dubey
D) Priyank Tiwari
- Recently Shesh Narain Singh passed away,He was related to the which profession?
B) Social Activist
- Recently freedom fighter and Swadhin Bangla Betar Kendra musician passed away.Name him?
A) Dinesh Acharya
B) Shobhit Mondal
C) Taraknath Banerjee
D) Anup Bhattacharya
- Recently Vanraj Bhatia passed away,He was related to which field?
A) Music Composer
- Recently veteran Urdu Critic, writer and poet, Professor passed away in NewDelhi.Name him?
A) Abdul Hamid
B) Shoaib Ibrahim
C) Shamim Hanfi
D) Mohammed Khan
- What is the theme of this year’s World Migratory Bird Day 2021?
A) Sing,Fly,Soar-Like a Bird
B) Birds Connect our world
C) Protect Birds-Be the solution to beat plastic pollution
D) Unifying our voices for bird conservation
- What is the theme of this year’s World Red Cross Day 2021?
A) Everywhere for everyone
B) Voluntary service to nation
C) Together We are unstoppable
D) Memorable Smiles from around the World
- When is World Thalassemia Day observed?
A) May 7
B) May 9
C) May 6
D) May 8
- When is World Athletics Day observed?
A) May 7
B) May 8
C) May 6
D) May 9
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Kotak Mahindra bank?
- Where is the HQ of Fitch Ratings?
- When was National Dairy Development Board founded?
- Where is the HQ of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited?
- Where is the HQ of Central Board of Secondary Education?