Current Affairs Quiz 11 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 10 April 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 11 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 10 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 10, 2017
- Fino Paytech has signed deal with which bank to distribute insurance products
A) Axis Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- “Swachhagraha – Bapu Ko Karyanjali – Ek Abhiyan, Ek Pradarshani” exhibition was held in which city?
- Champaran Satyagraha was launched by Mahatma Gandhi in which year?
- TERI-Deakin Nanobiotechnology Centre has been inaugurated in which state?
- The first DNA bank for wildlife in North India will be set up in which city?
- India will organize its first Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 in which city?
- ‘Ammaku Vandanam’ programme- to pay tribute to mothers will be introduced in government-run schools of which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- eBay has sold its India Business to which e-commerce company?
- Which of the following organization has become the chief sponsor of Khel Yatra for underprivileged children?
A) Reliance Telecom
- Which Indian actor mooted the idea for the “Bharat ke Veer” portal?
A) Salman Khan
B) Akshay Kumar
C) Anupam Kher
D) Amitabh Bachchan
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (11 April 2017) – The Hindu
- “Bharat ke Veer” portal is powered by which bank?
A) ICICI Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Axis Bank
- To ensure maximum coverage, a cap of ______ is imposed on donation made from the “Bharat ke Veer” portal.
A) Rs 5 lakh
B) Rs 10 lakh
C) Rs 15 lakh
D) Rs 20 lakh
- Krishna Raja Sagara dam is located in which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Which country topped the medal tally at the Asian youth chess championship held at Tashkent?
- Exercise Nomadic Elephant- XII is a joint military exercise between India and _______.
B) Sri Lanka
- Exercise Nomadic Elephant- XII started in which city?