Current Affairs Quiz 13 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 13 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 12 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 13 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 12, 2017
- After IDBI bank, which bank has become the second bank on which RBI has put restriction on lending and branch expansion plans
A) Vijaya Bank
B) Corporation Bank
C) Bank of India
D) UCO Bank
- Recently NHAI has raised Rs 3,000 crore by selling the rupee-denominated masala bonds that are listed at which of the following stock exchange?
- Which state has become the first state to introduce a logo for vehicles driven by persons with hearing impairment?
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- The first ‘recycled’ bus stop of Hyderabad is made up of recycled _____ ?
B) plastic bottle
C) carry bags
D) tin cans
- Recently India test fired it missile Spyder. Spyder is a type of _____ missle?
- In which city will ISRO open its research center exclusively for start-ups, academicians and entrepreneurs?
- Who has been appointed as the Goodwill Ambassador for Hepatitis in South-East Asia Region by WHO?
A) Salman Khan
B) Aamir Khan
C) Shahrukh Khan
D) Amitabh Bachchan
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of FIFA Governance Committee?
A) Olli Rehn
B) Justice Mukul Mudgal
C) Miguel Maduro
D) Nilay Dutta
- Which Indian cricketer has recently been named Honorary Life Member of the Marylebone Cricket Club?
A) Sunil Gavaskar
B) VVS Laxman
C) Yuvraj Singh
D) Zaheer Khan
- Where will be the India-Pacific Islands Sustainable Development Conference held?
- When is International Nurses Day observed?
A) May 10
B) May 11
C) May 12
D) May 13
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (13 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- What amount of budget has government allocated to India’s biggest performing art center that will come up in New Delhi?
A) Rs 100 crore
B) Rs 200 crore
C) Rs 350 crore
D) Rs 500 crore
- Which country will host the 43rd G7 summit?