Current Affairs Quiz 14 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 13 April 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 14 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 13, 2017
- How much loan amount has been approved by the World Bank for India’s first National Waterway 1 (NW1) project?
A) $ 195 million
B) $ 291 million
C) $ 310 million
D)$ 375 million
- Who will be the head of the Inter-Disciplinary Committee set up by the government to examine the existing framework regarding virtual currencies?
A) Jayshree Vyas
B) Shri Bimal Jalan
C) Shri Dinesh Sharma
D) Shyamala Gopinath
- Which Indian state has bagged the Krishi Karman Award 2015-16 under medium category?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- The e-Sewa mobile app has been launched by which state to provide information about various welfare schemes and programmes of the state?
- With which of the following companies, Indian Railways has signed a contract to install 2 MWp Roof Top SPV System at Diesel loco Modernisation Works (DMW), Patiala?
A) Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
B) Larsen and Turbo (L&T)
C) Bharat Heavy Electricals (BHEL)
D) Suzlon Energy
- The daily revision of petrol and diesel prices is set to be implemented on pilot basis in five cities from
A) May 1
B) April 30
C) May 31
D) June 1
- Name the first indigenously built robot under Make in India programme by the TAL Manufacturing Solutions to primarily cater to MSME industries.
A) TAL Barlie
B) TAL Barbie
C) TAL Benny
D) TAL Brabo
- Who has been appointed as the new Managing Director of Karnataka Bank?
A) V G Mathew
B) Mahabaleshwara MS
D) P Jayarama Bhat
- Which e-commerce firm has gained the Prepaid Payment Instrument (PPI) license from RBI to launch its own prepaid wallet on its platform?
C) Amazon India
- The Hit Girl is an autobiography of which renowned bollywood actress?
A) Asha Parekh
B) Sharmila Tagore
C) Dimple Kapadia
D) Neetu Singh
- Munshi Venu who died on April 13, 2017 was a veteran _______
- Who has been sworn in as the new Goodwill Ambassador of the UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency?
A) Fiona Terry
B) Kristin Davis
C) Filippo Grandi
D) Alexander Betts
- According to the report by the Amnesty International, which country has recorded highest number of death penalty in 2016?
A) South Korea
C) United States
- The ‘Sagarmatha Friendship-2017’ is a military exercise between Nepal and __________
D) Sri Lanka
- ‘Adarana scheme’ has been re-launched in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (14 April 2017) – The Hindu
- Supreme Court has directed CBSE to conduct NEET in Urdu from which session?
- RBI has set how many thresholds to tightened the norms on banks performance whose breach could invite resolutions such as a merger with another bank or even shutting down of the bank.
- What is the outlay of ‘SAMPADA’ scheme?
A) Rs 5,000 crore
B) Rs 6,000 crore
C) Rs 7,000 crore
D) Rs 8,000 crore
- Munshi Venu who passed away recently was a/an ________ .
- 14 April 2017 was celebrated as the _____ Birth Anniversary of Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar.
- Who is the co-author of autobiography of Asha Parekh The Hit Girl?
A) Salman Khan
B) Mohamed Sidran
C) Khalid Mohamed
D) Ala Maududi