Current Affairs Quiz 16 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 15 April 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 16 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam. GK questions on Current Affairs.
Quiz from Current Affairs 15 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 15, 2017
- The Revised Prompt Corrective Action (PCA) framework for banks released by RBI is effective from which date?
A) March 31, 2017
B) April 1, 2017
C) July 1, 2017
D) October 1, 2017
- N Chandrababu Naidu laid the foundation-stone for the _____ Dr B R Ambedkar Smriti Vanam (memorial park) at Inavolu village, Amravati.
A) Rs 50 crore
B) Rs 75 crore
C) Rs 100 crore
D) Rs 125 crore
- CM Connect app launched by N. Chandrababu Naidu is based on which of the following chat platform?
- Which state has launched web application DARPAN to check corruption and keep track of government activities?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently on April 15, 2017 Himachal Pradesh celebrate its _______ Himachal Day
- Poila Baisakh is celebrated as the New Year in which state?
C) West Bengal
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Who has won the sixth M.S. Swaminathan Award?
A) R.R. Hanchinal
B) M. Prabhakar Rao
C) M.S Swaminathan
D) M.V. Kaul
- Which Indian actor was honoured at the 60th San Francisco Film Festival
A) Salman Khan
B) Aamir Khan
C) Shah Rukh Khan
D) Akshay Kumar
- Politician Girish Chandra Saxena popularly known as Gary who recently passed away was the former Governor of which state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Jammu & Kashmir
- Which country dropped GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB) bomb on ISIS positions in Afghanistan?
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (16 April 2017) – The Hindu
- Which organization has released the Global Analysis and Assessment of Sanitation and Drinking-Water (GLAAS) 2017?
A) World Bank
D) Global Health Council
- Koradi Thermal Power Station is located in which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
- ‘Sagarmatha Friendship-2017’ is a joint military exercise between which two country?
A) India and Nepal
B) China and Bhutan
C) China and Nepal
D) Bhutan and Nepal
Correction: Current Affairs Quiz Dated: 15 April, 2017 (The answer given for Question 2 was wrong and now has been edited. Link to the Quiz)
- Who will be the head of the Inter-Disciplinary Committee set up by the government to examine the existing framework regarding virtual currencies?
A) Jayshree Vyas
B) Shri Bimal Jalan
C) Shri Dinesh Sharma
D) Shyamala Gopinath