Current Affairs Quiz 16 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 16 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 15 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 16 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 15 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 15, 2017
- As per Economic Outlook Survey of FICCI, what will be the growth rate of Indian economy in 2017-18?
- Which city hosted the ‘Videsh Sampark’ Conference?
- Who has been awarded with the Bhairon Singh Shekhawat Lifetime Achievement Award?
A) Pawan Kumar Chamling
B) Manik Sarkar
C) Sarbananda Sonowal
D) Mukul Sangma
- Which airport has become the world’s busiest amongst the single-runway facilities?
A) Delhi Airport
B) Mumbai Airport
C) Hyderabad Airport
D) Kempegowda Airport
- Gatwick airport is located in which country?
- Which of the following education institution has signed up with British Geological Survey to turn Varanasi into smart city?
A) Banaras Hindu University
B) IIT Delhi
C) IIT Kanpur
D) IIT Kharagpur
- Recently NASA and ISRO teamed up to inspect ‘oldest civilisation’ site in which Indian state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which Indian racer became the first Indian driver to win a GP3 race?
A) Sanjeev Sharma
B) Vipin Mittal
C) Arjun Maini
D) Praveen Joshi
- Who has won the Mutua Madrid Tennis Open 2017?
A) Rafael Nadal
B) Lukasz Kubot
C) Marcelo Melo
D) Dominic Thiem
- Subrahmanyan Ramaswamy who passed away recently (May 2017) was a/an _____
B) classical singer
- Who has been named the new Prime Minister of France?
A) Emmanuel Macron
B) Bernard Cazeneuve
C) Michel Frank
D) Edouard Philippe
- When is International Day of Families observed?
A) May 13
B) May 14
C) May 15
D) May 16
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (16 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- 2nd National Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction (NPDRR) Meet was held in which city?
- Union Ministry of Commerce and Industry has changed the base year of Wholesale Price Index (WPI) from 2004-05 to _________ .
- After GST comes into effect, PAN will be must for companies with turnover above ____ while filling the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum for registration.
A) Rs 10 lakh
B) Rs 20 lakh
C) Rs 30 lakh
D) Rs 50 lakh