Current Affairs Quiz 2 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 1 April 2017. The Second Part contains Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 2 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 1, 2017
- The deadline for Non Resident Indians (NRIs) to deposit demonetized currency notes is ______
A) April 30, 2017
B) May 1, 2017
C) June 30, 2017
D) July 1, 2017
- Japan is set to provide Rs______ as official development assistance (ODA) to India for various infrastructure projects during 2017-18
A) Rs 22,850 crores
B) Rs 20,400 crores
C) Rs 25,310 crores
D) Rs 21,590 crores
- Name the two apps launched by the government of India to manage and report traffic violations.
A) echallan and mParivahan
B) eticket and mSafar
C) echallan and mYatra
D) etoken and mParivahan
- The International Centre for Foot and Mouth Disease (ICFMD) has been inaugurated in which state on April 1, 2017?
- Government aims to introduce Bharat Stage-VI compliant fuel in India by _______
- Which state government has amended law to bring life imprisonment for cow slaughter?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Name the high court that has given living entity status to glaciers and forests.
A) Kolkata High Court
B) Shimla High Court
C) Uttarakhand High Court
D) Gujarat High Court
- The Government of India has extended an amount of Rs __________ to Tamil Nadu in wake of drought and cyclonic storm.
A) Rs 1,999.50 crore
B) Rs 2,510.25 crore
C) Rs 1,755.71 crore
D) Rs 2,014.45 crore
- The mascot of the Kanha Tiger Reserve is _______
A) Spinni the Giant Squirrel
B) Bhoorsingh the Barasingha
C) Supreme Bhola the Elephant
D) Sherkhan the Tiger
- Who has been appointed as India’s ambassador and permanent representative to the United Nations Offices in Geneva
A) Rajiv Kumar Chander
B) Suresh Kapoor
C) Praveen Kumar Sinha
D) Ashutosh Agnitohri
- Sachin Tendulkar has launched his own social media app named ________
- Grant Elliott who recently announced his retirement from international cricket, played for which country?
B) South Africa
C) West Indies
D) New Zealand
- Name the book launched by Railway Minster Suresh Prabhu on the historical development of Indian Railways?
A) Indian Railway- The Beginning of New Era
B) Indian Railway- The weaving of a National Tapestry
C) Indian Railway- The Historical Development of Railway System
D) Indian Railway- The Story Behind the Development
- Which country has become the first in the world to ban metals mining nationwide?
D) El Salvador
- A high speed Wi-Fi service has been launched by Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu at which of the given places on March 30, 2017?
A) Red Fort
B) Sikandar Lodi’s Tomb
C) National Rail Museum
D) National Zoological Park
- Kanha Tiger Reserve is located at _____
B) Madhya Pradesh
- The second annual meeting of the New Development Bank was held in_______
A) New Delhi, India
B) Shanghai, China
C) Cape Town, South Africa
D) Brasilia, Brazil
- The State Bank of India (SBI) started operating as unified entity from ________ post merger of its five associate banks and Bharatiya Mahila Bank.
A) March 31, 2017
B) April 1, 2017
C) April 30, 2017
D) May 1, 2017
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (2 April 2017) – The Hindu
- Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary is located in?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which state government won the most supportive government award-2017 at the International Awards ceremony organized by WEConnect International?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Indian railways has extended the date to not charge service charge on e-ticket from 31 March 2017 to _____ .
A) July 1, 2017
B) October 1, 2017
C) July 31, 2017
D) June 30, 2017