Current Affairs Quiz 2 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 2 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 1 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 2 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 1, 2017
- A commemorative stamp has been released on the _____ birth anniversary of Saint Ramanujacharya.
- The National Mission for Clean Ganga has selected which date to be observed as ‘Ganga Cleanliness Pledge Day’?
A) May 1
B) May 2
C) May 3
D) May 4
- Maharashtra’s first automatic weather station has come up at which place?
- Which two Indian city got place in the top 20 destinations in the Asia-Pacific region in terms of visitors spend, as per the MasterCard Asia Pacific Destinations Index 2017.
A) Delhi and Mumbai
B) Delhi and Hyderabad
C) Chennai and Mumbai
D) Chennai and Delhi
- Which city was the most visited destination in Asia Pacific as per the MasterCard Asia Pacific Destinations Index 2017?
- Who has become the first Indian woman to drive Formula E racing car?
A) Neelu Jha
B) Minisha Lamba
C) Gul Panag
D) Vaishali Kapoor
- Dipika Pallikal Karthik is related to which sports?
- Who has become the first Indian to win Asian Squash women title?
A) Joshna Chinappa
B) Dipika Pallikal Karthik
C) Janet Vidhi
D) Ritika Bhattacharya
- Pankaj Advani secured which position at the Asian Snooker Championship?
- Who has won the Barcelona Open tennis tournament?
A) Aljaz Bedene
B) Andy Murray
C) Dominic Thiem
D) Rafael Nadal
- Who has won the 2017 Russian Grand Prix?
A) Sebastian Vettel
B) Kimi Raikkonen
C) Valtteri Bottas
D) Lewis Hamilton
- SpaceX has launched a spy satellite named NROL-76 for which country?
B) South Korea
C) North Korea
- Aircraft AG600 that recently completed its first glide test belongs to which country?
- European Space Agency (ESA) along with space agency of which country is planning to build the first-ever “moon village”?
- 2017 Global Mobile Internet Conference has begun in which city?
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (2 May 2017) – The Hindu
- When is International Labour Day observed?
A) April 30
B) May 1
C) May 2
D) May 3
- Which state has decided to set up India’s first Bustard Breeding Center?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Bloomberg news agency has tied up with which social media platform for the live streaming of the news channel?
C) Google Plus