Current Affairs Quiz 23 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 22 April 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 23 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 22, 2017
- What is the minimum permissible investment (in grams gold) for the first tranche of sovereign gold bonds for the financial year 2017-18?
A) 1 gram
B) 2 gram
C) 3 gram
D) 4 gram
- The deadline for filing declarations by black money holders about tax payment and deposits under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) has been extended to?
A) April 30, 2017
B) May 10, 2017
C) June 1, 2017
D) June 10, 2017
- Kilkari Mobile app is related to?
A) Women Empowerment
B) Agriculture Benefits
C) Child birth and child care
D) TB control
- 23rd Aajeevika Mela was organized in which city?
- 1st ‘India Indonesia Energy Forum’ was held in which city?
- Recently Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) signed agreements with how many Singapore universities to provide training opportunities to students?
- ASEAN-India Business Forum was held in which country?
- Who has won the best actress female at Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2017?
A) Sonam Kapoor
B) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
C) Kareena Kapoor
D) Anushka Sharma
- Who has won the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2017?
A) Hema Malini
B) Zeenat Aman
C) Madhuri Dixit
D) Juhi Chawala
- Who has won the lifetime achievement award at 80th Bengal Film Journalists’ Association (BFJA) awards?
A) Anita Guha
B) Moushumi Chatterjee
C) Devika Rani
D) Nandita Chatterjee
- Aditi Ashok is related to which sports?
B) Lawn Tennis
- Which country will host 2018 Asian Games
- World’s first ever March for Science was organized on which date?
A) April 20, 2017
B) April 18, 2017
C) April 22, 2017
D) April 15, 2017
- Name the first airline carrier to adopt a satellite flight-tracking system.
A) Qatar Airways
B) Singapore Airlines
C) Malaysia Airlines
D) Japan Airlines
- What was the theme of International Earth Day observed on April 22, 2017?
A) Earth & Environment
B) Pollution free Earth
C) Spread Environmental Literacy
D) Environmental & Climate Literacy
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (23 April 2017) – The Indian Express
- Who is the president of Nepal?
A) Maithripala Sirisena
B) Tshering Tobgay
C) Bidhya Devi
D) Pushpa Kamal Dahal
- Pakistan’s Gwadar port has been leased to The China Overseas Port Holding Company for how many years?
- G-20 Finance Ministers’ and Central Bank Governors’ Meeting that was held in April 2017, was held in which country?