Current Affairs Quiz 24 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 23 April 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 24 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 23, 2017
- As er Finance Minister of India the Indian Economy is expected to grow at ___ in 2017-18.
A) 7.1 %
B) 7.3 %
C) 7.5 %
D) 7.7 %
- This year India has won elections in how many UN bodies?
- The India Post has recently released a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Coffee as a Fragrance Stamp. The stamp has been printed in which denomination?
A) Rs 10
B) Rs 50
C) Rs 100
D) Rs 200
- Arabian Travel Market (ATM) 2017 will be held at?
D) Abu Dhabi
- What will be the theme of Indian Pavilion during the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) 2017?
A) e-commerce and Startups
B) Entrepreneur and Startups
C) Yoga and Wellness
D) Ayurveda and Medics
- Which state has been declared as the first digital village of Arunachal Pradesh?
- Which of the following is the sole asset financing NBFC that was awarded in-principle approval for Small Finance Bank and has converted itself to Small Finance Bank from NBFC?
A) Au Financiers
B) Ujjivan Financial Services
C) Suryoday Micro Finance
D) Equitas Holdings
- Who has won the 10th Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters title?
A) Albert Ramos-Vinolas
B) Rafael Nadal
C) Novak Djokovic
D) Andy Murray
- Erin Moran who passed away recently was a popular _____ of America.
- World Book and Copyright Day is observed on which date?
A) 20 April
B) 21 April
C) 23 April
D) 24 April
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (24 April 2017) – The Indian Express
- Asia’s first and largest Online Scholarship Fund has been launched with a first closing of ____
A) Rs 10 crore
B) Rs 50 crore
C) Rs 100 crore
D) Rs 200 crore
- Prime Minister of India recently urged state governments to use GeM platform to curb corruption. What does G stands for in GeM?
- As per U.S. Federal Reserve paper, GST will boost Indian economy by up to ____ %
A) 2.3 %
B) 2.9 %
C) 3.9 %