Current Affairs Quiz 27 April 2017.
Current Affairs Quiz 27 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 26 April 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 27 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 26, 2017
- Which country has become the first country to open honorary consulate office in Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City)?
- Unocoin company provide user with wallet facility which can be used to store ____ .
- Which payment gateway provider has partnered with Unocoin to simplify buying Bitcoins via net banking
A) Citrus Pay
- With which country India has signed an MOU on “Cooperation in Economic Projects” recently?
C) Sri Lanka
- What is the name of the Central government scheme for students from higher educational institutions to volunteer to offer innovative, original and practical solutions to problems facing the country and get rewarded for their efforts?
A) Innovate Scheme
B) Solution Scheme
C) IDEAS Scheme
D) Original Scheme
- Which state in India is set to become the first state to invite all Twitter and Facebook users to interact with the Chief Minister and contribute towards improving various services.
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which state has become the first state to use drones for real-time monitoring of the forest fires?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Which of the following organization has signed an MOU with Geneva based Innovative Finance Foundation (IFF) and France based 3WAYSTE company to further India’s waste management capabilities?
A) National Green Tribunal
B) The Energy and Resources Institute
C) The Central Pollution Control Board of India
D) The Wildlife Institute of India
- Airport Carbon Accreditation programme has upgraded Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru to _______
A) Level 1
B) Level 2
C) Level 3
D) Level 3+
- Wikipedia is set to roll out a news service that combines the work of professional journalists and volunteers. What is the name of this service?
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (27 April 2017) – The Hindu
- Where is the headquarter of International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) located?
- Which state has announced the launch of Electricity Bill Surcharge Waiver Scheme 2017 to provide consumers another opportunity to clear their outstanding bills?
- Rajiv Gandhi Combined Cycle Power Plant is located in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
D) Uttar Pradesh
- As per a new SEBI guideline regarding use of e-wallets for buying Mutual Funds, Investments up to ________ per mutual fund per financial year can be made using e-wallets
A) Rs 25,000
B) Rs 35,000
C) Rs 50,000
D) Rs 80,000
- Radivoje Rasa Popov who passed away recently was a popular ______
- Central Government has recently cleared Ten New Swachh Iconic Places under Swachh Bharat Mission. What is the total number of cities that are to be developed as Swachh Iconic Places under Swachh Bharat Mission?
- World Intellectual Property Day (WIP) is observed on which date?
A) 24 April
B) 25 April
C) 26 April
D) 27 April