Current Affairs Quiz 28 April 2017.
Current Affairs Quiz 28 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 27 April 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 28 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 27, 2017
- The Reserve Bank will soon put into circulation new Rs 10 coins that have been minted to commemorate 125th year of ___________ .
A) Allahabad High Court
B) India Office Records and Private Papers
C) National Archives of India
D) Chennai High Court
- The Reserve Bank will soon put into circulation Rs. 5 coins to celebrate ______ anniversary of Allahabad High Court.
- Name the first financial literacy app in India for microfinance education launched by Microfinance Institutions Network (MFIN).
A) MFIN Educate
B) MFIN Connect
C) MFIN Desire
D) MFIN Domain
- UDAN scheme is related to ?
A) Efficient power distribution through Grids
B) LED Bulb distribution
C) LPG Distribution scheme
D) Regional air connectivity scheme
- Central Government has included how many places in second phase for Swachh Iconic Places under Swachh Bharat Mission?
- Name the mobile app launched by Union Minister for Urban Development, on the occasion of the 15th Meeting of the National Board for MSME.
C) MSME Advantage
D) MSME Dev
- Recently a joint working group has been formed between Colombo and New Delhi to work on _____.
A) Electricity Transmission
B) Food Security
C) Water Sharing
D) Infrastructure Development
- Recently India has signed an agreement with which country for the exchange of information and technology in the agriculture sector.
- Which company/bank has collaborated with MMTC-PAMP to launch Digital Gold?
A) State Bank of India
C) Yes Bank
- What is India’s rank in 2017 world press freedom ranking?
- Which country has topped the 2017 world press freedom rankings?
- Who has been conferred with the 52nd Jnanpith Award?
A) Raghuveer Chaudhari
B) Bhalchandra Nemade
C) Kedarnath Singh
D) Shankha Ghosh
- Nita Ambani has been made the member of which of the following sports governing body?
A) Olympic channel
B) Olympic education Commission
C) Olympic Law Governance
D) Both A and B
- Who has won Miss Teen Universe 2017?
A) Srishti Kaur
B) Ary Trava
C) Samantha Pierre
D) Vidushi Mitra
- Recently India successfully test-fired its Agni-III ballistic missile. Agni-III is a ____ missile
A) short range
B) intermediate range
D) extreme large
- Which of the following has become India’s first public hospital for eye tumours?
D) KEM Hospital
- Actor Vinod Khanna who passed away recently was a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) member of the Lok Sabha from ____ .
- Which country has recently test fired long-range missile Minuteman III?
A) North Korea
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (28 April 2017) – The Hindu
- Who has been appointed as Director General of Central Reserve Police Force?
A) Rajendra Bhalla
B) Rajiv Rai Bhatnagar
C) Raghuveer Chawdhary
D) Arvind Pal
- Which High Court has ruled that Hospitals Can’t Hold Patients Hostage For Unpaid Bills?
A) Allahabad High Court
B) Chennai High Court
C) Delhi High Court
D) Kolkata High Court
- As per Vision 2031-32 of NITI Aayog, All Indian will have two-wheelers or cars, power, air conditioners and digital connectivity by which year?